- Distance to Dunedin 138km
- Distance to Queenstown 178km
- Distance to Alexandra 92km
- Distance to Christchurch 390km
How to Find Us
Once the largest gold-mining town on the Maniototo, permanent residents now number round 150. This swells to upwards of 3000 in summer, as holidaymakers enjoy the tranquil delights of this corner of the Maniototo.
The Ancient Briton Hotel is located on Leven Street, Naseby and is in the village centre with historic hotels, museums, shop and restaurant.
Most activities in Naseby are a short walk, bike or drive from the Hotel.
- We are situated only 12km from the Otago Central Rail Trail. Ideal for a days trip to enjoy a meal and a drink in our hotel or to stay the night. We can help arrange transport options to and from the trail.
- The hotel caters for holidaymakers, sports and family groups. The golf course is just a short drive up the road.
- It is under 1 hour 45 minutes drive from Dunedin and 2 hours drive from Queenstown, with airports in both centres.
Ancient Briton Hotel
16 Leven St